I can’t believe it’s less than a month away, but it is. There are only 27 more days until Get Hitched, Give Hope. It’s going to be a sweet party and a way to get great stuff you need for your wedding. Our list of auction items is truly amazing, and I am constantly impressed by the generosity of local vendors who are donating their services to be auctioned off. Here are a few standouts:
- Bridal flowers for 14 courtesy of Loves Me Flowers
- 6 sessions of Northwest Influence’s Get In Shape Bride Program
- An hour of reception performance by the Jason Parker Quartet
- Style consultation, body type profiling, customized designer referrals, and a bridal shop consultation from the Gown Diva
- Vintage inspired Pagoda waterproof parasol from the Signature Bella line of Bella Umbrella
- A 3-tiered Italian buttercream cake from Divine Confections
- Many more you can read about here
Making big wedding expenditures can be a scary thing (I know—I’m planing my own wedding right now!), so think of this as a way to feel good about it. They money you spend is going to such a great cause: Brides Against Breast Cancer/Making Memories.
Also, it’s going to be fun! There will be drinks, snacks, sweet treats, great music, a photo booth run by Kate McElwee…we’re raffling off a diamond necklace from E.E. Robbins, a night at the Arctic Club Hotel, and other awesome stuff…and Brooke and Monti of the Ladies Room at 92.5 agreed to be our emcees!